Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Week 6 Day 1

This workout was a surprise to me. I went into it feeling VERY confident after my 20 minute run last week. It was MUCH harder than I anticipated. The schedule was this...

5 min warm-up walking
5 min running
3 min walking
8 min running
3 min walking
5 min running

That seemed so simple to me, but it was a pain in the ass to have to take those walking breaks. I just really felt I wanted to keep on running. It wore me down to have to start walking. I could not explain why it was so difficult, but I am really looking forward to the 25 minute run this week. I really am finding it MUCH easier to just run without breaks. Isn't that weird? I never would have imagined in week 1 that I would be looking forward to not walking. I guess that means I am making progress!

No comments: