Monday, December 31, 2007

Couch to 5K......DONE!!!

I did it!!! I finished the C25K! I can now run for a full 30 minutes with no trouble at all. I really didn't think I would be able to do this, but it is SO addictive! I don't think my husband thought I would stick this out either, but he is really proud of me.
So what is next? I am going to run 30 minutes every other day until February or March. I want to get really comfortable with this. Then I am going to attempt the One Hour Runner. It is basically like the C25K. Instead of starting from scratch and progressing to a 30 minute run, you start from a 30 minute run and progress to a full hour. I would never have thought that was possible for me, but I am feeling really confident in my body and its abilities.
I'm gonna keep this blog going as a weekly journal to log my miles and experiences. This is a huge milestone for me, but I don't want to stop my progress. I have to keep myself motivated.

2 comments:

Lori Petticrew said...

hey your tagged on my blog....

Kristin K Stock said...

This is so awesome that you are doing this!!