Thursday, November 8, 2007

Still going...

I was right about when I should run. It is about 7:30am. I just finished my workout, and I reel GREAT!! I am definitely going to stick to my morning runs.
Here is my schedule for this week.....

Monday - Walk 15 min. Run 2 min. Walk 2 min.
Tuesday - (Walk 3 min. Run 2 min.) x 6. Walk 5 min.
Wednesday - Walk 15 min. Run 2 min. Walk 2 min.
Thursday- (Walk 3 min. Run 2 min.) x 6. Walk 5 min.
Friday - Walk 15 min. Run 2 min. Walk 2 min.
Saturday - (Walk 3 min. Run 2 min.) x 6. Walk 5 min.

I missed Wednesday's workout, but I picked right up today. I know these intervals are NOTHING to a seasoned runner, but this was a REAL challenge for me. Every week that I continue with this I am feeling stronger and healthier. Hopefully, this blog will keep me motivated. Even if nobody is reading it, I know it is here.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Hi there!
Thanks for the kind words over at my blog. It sounds like you are off to a GREAT start with your own running! I started with the Couch-to-5K plan at coolrunning. I hadn't heard of the Nike program. I'll have to check it out. Anways, good luck with your program and congratulations for effecting positive, healthy change in your life!
Jeremy