Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I DID IT!!!!!!

I finished the run I had so much trouble with on Monday!!!!!

I am seriously so excited right now!!! I decided to cut out the walks on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I really felt like I needed more of a break than just one day a week. Apparently that really did the trick! I finished the 45 minute workout with no problems. (5 min walk, 5 min run) x 4 with a 5 min cool down. Total distance covered 2.47 miles, totally calories burned 230!! I feel great right now! Wish me luck on Friday, but I really think I can do this!
After my the last interval today I really felt like I could do another 1 or 2. It was awesome!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lori! I haven't had the chance to read through your blog yet, but I want to because I thought I saw a little "how to" posted. Keep up the good work!