Monday, August 6, 2007

Holy Crap!!! I'm blogging!!

I have always been nervous to start a blog, but lately I have really been feeling this need to leave my mark. It may just be one tiny little corner of the internet, but once it is here...it is here.

I spent the weekend in Dallas with a TON of awesome ladies from SJ! I gotta tell you it was one of the funnest weekends I have had in a LONG time! The scrapbooking was fun, the pig running was funner, and the poolside chats were the funnest! I have some really great new friends as a result.

When I got home I was expecting to walk into the house with the kids yelling "Mommy" and Josh excited to see me. This was not the case at all!! Nobody was home when I arrived. When Josh and the kids finally came home, Jenna gave me a kiss and Brody ignored me. It took him a good 2 hours before he would even talk to me. He hadn't had a nap, and he was really cranky. He was more interested in going swimming than saying hi to Mommy. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Until next time!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

whoo hoo another way to keep up with ya! the weekend was fun girl! I had a blast with "the Louisana Lori's"

Patti H said...

S M & J I am so keeping my eye on the blog!


Potti H

Kristin K Stock said...

Well here you are!! YEAH!! Hi Lori!! DTC is keepin an eye on you :)

Lori Petticrew said...

what? look at you blogging like a diva.....


look potti commented and the krapper too! hi leslie!


from the labia lori

Oscar T. Grouch said...

you are one of the sweetest people I met. Your mark on the world has to be great.

Robyn said...

good to see you blogging, maybe I should jump in too.

kearymary said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You are one of the few! You should post some of your scrapbook art on your blog.
I have a 4 yr old son too. I know what you go through. Never a dull moment, yeah? My Cody is NEVER TIRED - overtired, maybe sometimes...